About Fine Hospitality Group
Fine Hospitality's Story
Unlike countless other hotel management and investment firms, Fine Hospitality’s journey stems from humble beginnings. Through positive relations with hotel owners, investors, a vigorous team, and an irrefutable knowledge of hospitality, we have become a respected leader within the hotel industry.
From the start, our founder Ken Pansuria adopted the entrepreneurial spirit at an early age, working day and night in search of success. Naturally born business savvy his calling was certain when he acquired his first 59 room Holiday Inn Express in Las Vegas, Nevada. He took a giant leap of faith in hospitality and being on the path of progress, he established Fine Hospitality Group in 2003.
It was perfect timing when Ken partnered with Nish Kharod. Nish’s experience grew from working hotel line-level jobs from the front desk to night auditor, to General Manager, and later overseeing multiple hotels. His operational excellence helped drive the growth of Fine Hospitality from three hotels to six hotels within the first year. Nish’s tactics were relentless by pursuing efficiencies, optimizing resources, and both recruiting and maintaining of the best-in-class talent.
The fusion between Ken and Nish was proven to be true and contributed to Fine Hospitality’s rapid growth and continued success. Fine Hospitality not only persevered through the global economic decline of 2008, but to the contrary substantially grew 200% since. Currently, we operate over 35 premium-branded select-service hotels across 5 states, 5 in the development pipeline, employing over 600 employees and simultaneously developing a handful of new properties. Our management oversees a $300 million dollar portfolio and supervise over $75 million gross annual revenue per year and rising.
Fine Hospitality’s corporate office houses experienced, genuine, and hand-picked talent with over 200+ years of hospitality and management experience amongst them. This team strives to do more than stand out in the industry, Fine Hospitality seamlessly creates value, confidence and a uniquely cultivating experience for their guests, associates, and investors.
About Fine Hospitality Group
Fine Hospitality Group (FHG) is a leading hotel management company based in Brea, California. Established in 2003, hotel owners, developers, and guests discover the exceptional difference in our 35+ hotels and developments with over 4,000 rooms located nationwide.
Our iconic history spans abounding years of innovation, consistency, and success amongst the hospitality industry, positioning Fine Hospitality as a preferred hotel management company of major global brands. It also allows our team to consistently deliver results for real estate investors, ownership groups, publicly traded REITs, privately held companies, and private equity funds today and in the future.
Our objective is to create and manage upscale limited service hotel investments nationwide utilizing our proven track record of developing high-quality hotel properties that deliver operational excellence and superior customer service.
With extensive knowledge of both branded and non-branded Hotel Management and based on years of direct experience in the hotel operations industry, our team is qualified to help each property gain exposure and achieve the most in guest service and market exposure. We put our years of experience to work for you in hotel management, asset management, acquisition, investment return analysis, asset disposition, sales, branding, technology, renovations, and repositioning.
"We have been extremely pleased with the organizational effort made by "Fine Hospitality" after partnering with them on one of our Marriott brand hotels. Their knowledge and expertise on hotel franchise world, renovation & PIP completion, day to day operations & revenue management has shown significant growth on our profit line. I would not hesitate to partner with them again on my future acquisitions".
– M. Talsania, Investor
• 20+ years of experience in Hotel Development, Acquisitions, and Mergers with over 30 years of business experience.
• Overseeing 35+ Hotels & Development, growing the management company from 1 hotel with 20 employees to 600+ employees within a 20‐ year period, increasing yearly revenue from $1.5 million to $75+ million, with a cumulative asset value of $300+ million.
• Remodeling and renovating over $20 million in Brand Refreshes.
• Procuring over $150+ million in financing with Lenders.
• Distributed over $10 million in profits to investors over the last 6 years.
• Consistently delivered ROI over 10% over the last 6 years.
• 23 years of experience in the field of Hospitality Management,
encompassing all phases of Hotel Project Planning, Business Development, and Project Management.
• Adept in all aspects of Operations and Financial Analysis.
• Overseeing the Operations, Revenue, and Inventory Management of the $300 million portfolios of 35+ hotels across the country, supervising a $75+ million gross annual revenue per year.
• Consistently maintaining and exceeding Average portfolio Gross Operating Profit Margins of 35% of Revenue since 2013.
• Consistently outperforming the market by maintaining RGI (Rev Par Growth Index) over 5%.
• Consistently meeting and exceeding Guest Satisfaction Index Benchmark across the portfolio.
• Maintaining the top 20% of Trip Advisor and Brand Ranking.
Director of Sales & Revenue
• A second generation hotelier with over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
• Yash directs the formulation and implementation of sales, marketing, and revenue systems across all Fine Hospitality's properties.
• Joined the company as a Regional Operations Manager, a position he held from 2015-2017. Yash on-boarded and provided strategic training and support to over 20 General Managers at various properties.
• Yash graduated from the University of California Irvine, with a degree in Political Science and holds a Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) designations from AH&LA Educations Insitute.
• Yash currently serves as an AAHOA Ambassador for the US South Pacific Region.
Regional Director of Operations
• Nicole immersed herself into the hospitality industry 19 years ago, and since has worked her way from internships at a hotel, becoming a general manager and making her way into a Director role.
• Nicole currently manages the operations, revenue, and inventory of 7 hotels in California, New Mexico, Illinois, and Texas.
• Joined FHG in 2017 as Direction of Operations but before joining, Nicole led a multi-million dollar renovation as a General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites, Burbank,CA.
• She also managed Sales and Revenue for 8 hotels at their call center, managing a sales team of 125 personnel.
Director of Quality and Task Force
• A versatile and results-driven leader with 15 years in the hospitality industry.
• In 2017, Tamer joined Fine Hospitably Group (FHG) as a General Manager of Motel 6 - Hesperia, CA. He earned the FHG “General Manager of the Year” for his commitment to excellence in all areas of hotel management at the 99- room property.
• Tamer was promoted to Director of Quality and Task Force in May 2018.
• Trains, coaches, and motivates operational teams across the company’s portfolio to deliver the highest levels of guest service, loyalty, culture, and quality control.
• Tamer received his bachelor’s degree in hospitality management from The Higher Institute for Hotel & Tourism Management, Cairo, Egypt in 2000.
Our mission is to create value for guests, associates, and investors through owning and operating premium-branded hotels nationwide.
We act in the best interests of our guests, our associates, and our investors.
We communicate openly, directly, and frequently with our people.
We meet commitments and fulfill expectations.
We have the highest standards of quality, service, and professionalism.
We create value for our investors as a necessary and natural part of our business.
We are good citizens and give back to our local communities which we serve.
Fine Hospitality recognizes the importance of managing properties in an environmentally responsible way. Going Green in the hospitality industry is influenced and valued amongst all of our locations and the franchises we represent. These qualities earn customer recognition and loyalty from our returning clientele. All of our brand chains have their own eco-friendly initiatives and specific standards we follow thoroughly.
From Management to Housekeeping and F&B to Maintenance, it takes a powerful team to make a difference to consciously do our part and help our environment strive for generations to come. As our customers become increasingly concerned with environmental conservation, technologies, and practices, we will continue to adapt and cater to these needs and transformations.
Hotel Brands Green Responsibilities
Our continual involvement in our property’s Chambers of Commerce unites Fine Hospitality with hundreds of other businesses across the state. Enterprising our hotels amongst commerce and business owners helps formulate networks and creates longstanding and resourceful relationships with our peers and neighbors.