The goal of Fine Hospitality Management is to provide exceptional hotel management services and create value in hotel investments. As hotel owners ourselves, we are sensitive to the issues that impact bottom line results. We are dedicated to the success of your operation and would welcome an opportunity to showcase our many strengths in this field. Fine Hospitality Management provides a high level of knowledge, professionalism, and resources to your enterprise.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
Accounting and Finance:
Our Mission is to deliver timely and accurate financial information to our investors and management teams.
In addition our department is responsible for:
Delivering investors with a return on their valuable hotel investment.
• Adhering to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles upon reporting financial information.
• Offering adequate training and support to all levels of management.
• Supporting management with key financial information and metrics that can be readily used in improve a hotel’s performance.
• Ensuring all required tax, legal and insurance information are also filed timely and accurately.
• Preparing special reports and recommendations as needed.
• Monitoring and protecting the assets of each business unit by incorporating appropriate audit and reconciliation measures.
• Providing each business unit with advanced cloud based secure processing of all accounting transactions for each hotel.
Our Mission is to strategically increase exposure of our properties across online platforms, and to engage our guests, in order to ensure maximum visibility, and thus optimizing revenue.
This will be accomplish by:
• Ensuring maximum optimization of major social media channels
• Ensuring proper digital marketing on multiple platforms
• Ensuring maximum ROI with effective tracking and measurement tools
• Providing guest’s a unique digital experience to engage with the property
• Engaging the customer through emerging digital marketing channel
Our mission is to support hotel operations, and protect investor assets, through our most valuable resource - our PEOPLE.
This will be accomplished by:
• Developing – A culture of teamwork, and quality in our day-to-day operations
• Creating - An atmosphere that fosters challenge, fun, and safety throughout the organization.
• Committing - To doing and to acting openly, equitably and consistently in our pursuit of uncompromising quality.
• Increasing - Participation in company and community activities while seeking knowledge, enthusiasm and an improved quality of life for us, co-workers and the community.
• Respecting - Team member values that may be different from our own.
• Accepting - Responsibility for promoting ethical and legal conduct in personal and business practices.
• Communicating - In a candid and fair manner with the diverse workforce from whom our company derives its strength.
Our Mission is to maximize our guest’s experience, together with associate engagement and investor satisfaction.
This will be accomplished by:
• Adhering to or exceeding brand Quality, Service and Safety standards for multiple brands
• Providing exceptional Training and Support to our valued associates
• Focusing on Efficiency and Productivity in yielding effective results
• Ensuring optimum resource utilization to achieve or exceed pre-defined Gross Operating Margins
• Engaged with property operations through daily summary review, weekly operations review, monthly profit and lass reviews, and quarterly property visits
• Formulation and implementation of annual budgets
Our mission is to support field operations, by procuring goods and services, at leveraged contract pricing, to optimize associate and guest experience.
This will be accomplished by:
- Maintaining and exceeding FHG and Brand quality standards for all goods and services purchased
- Continuously developing and monitoring FHG’s Central Purchasing program
- Ensuring proper, timely, and accurate inventory management
- Persistently negotiating best pricing with vendors and suppliers
- Customized purchasing portals, for accurate ordering, and inventory replenishment
Our mission is to provide strategic support to our hotel management teams, in order to deliver consistent RevPAR growth, and outperform the competition.
We will accomplish our mission by using innovative technologies, continuing education, utilizing best practices which directly result in strong RevPAR contributions for each hotel. Our entrepreneurial spirit support the initiatives of our brand partners, while aggressively pursuing new and unique strategies and technologies.
FHG maintains an extensive library of best practices, analytical tools, and systems, fused by standardized procedures that contribute to the development of sound strategy decisions. Some of these industry leading tools include:
• Centralized Revenue Management reporting for easy access to all historical data, trends, market conditions and public image
• Weekly or bi-weekly in-depth strategy sessions including competitive review, along with sales strategy support
• Value Assessment to assist in evaluating our competition's strengths and capitalizing on opportunities
• Displacement Analysis and Profitability Assessments
• Daily, review and recommendations to ensure short term optimization
• Annual Budgeting and Forecasting
We believe that it is our responsibility to provide continual training and development to both our general managers as well as our corporate revenue management teams. We promote a collaborative approach, with open and frequent communications. It is this passion and drive which challenges our hotels to be the best in their markets.
Corporate Sales and Marketing
Our mission is to provide sustained top-line growth, utilizing focused sales strategies, and supporting our hotel’s sales teams with professional sales and marketing leadership. Our sales leaders will provide the tools needed to accomplish growth in the market, along with strategic planning methods to exceed all sales goals.
We are dedicated to providing the maximum return on investment with strategic sales leadership in:
• Sales staff recruitment
• Mentoring and training
• Sales reviews
• Collateral development
• Comprehensive sales and marketing plans
• Advertising and public relations
• Market trend analysis
• In depth knowledge and supervision of major brands
• Continued education via brand and industry sales training resources